Handmade Embroidery Kit - Cactus
**INTRODUCTORY OFFER PRICE**
These beautiful handmade embroidery kits contain everything you need to create your own work of art.
A canvas full of a range of different succulents is the perfect way to stitch your way through summer; there are 9 different stitches included in this design (all with illustrated instructions) so perfect if you're wanting to try out a range of stitches. There is stitch guide included but the beauty of this design is that you can mix and match your stitches where you fancy, so if you have a particular favorite then you can just use that or go for it and use all 9.
This Cactus design would make a lovely summer project to pop in your suitcase for holiday or perfect to give as a gift to a loved one.
What makes this embroidery set extra special is that, as well as step by step stitch instructions and quality supplies, it has the pattern already printed on to cotton fabric in colour so that there is no need for transferring which makes your stitches really neat!
Each kit comes in a cute mailer style box and includes the best quality embroidery supplies:
- DMC Stranded Cotton
- A 6 inch Elbesee Hard Wood Embroidery Hoop
- The Embroidery Pattern, Pre – Printed on 100% cotton fabric
- 2 x John James Embroidery Needles
- An ‘Embroidery Tips’ Booklet
- A Stitch Guide for the Design including step by step, illustrated instructions
Please be aware that each needlework kit comes with two embroidery needles and must be kept out of the reach of children.
- The cotton used in each kit is 100% natural which means it is a slightly creamy colour, not brilliant white. This also means that there may occasionally be natural imperfections in the fabric and therefore the print.*
- Colours display differently on different monitors and on different materials. Whilst I do my best to ensure that the images shown are true to real life, the printed fabric may appear differently to how it it looks on screen.